Saturday, May 2, 2015

Nothing in particular

Okay, so I haven’t written in my blog for a week, but in my own defense, I haven’t had a computer. Yeah, we have three laptops in the house – one for me, one for my wife, and one for my kids. The one for me was sitting on the bed when it got kicked off the bed while my wife and I were distracted from… other things. Either way, one of us kicked it off the bed accidentally (it was worth it), but I had to order a new hard drive after the computer hit the ground and continuously gives errors after restart.
So I’ve been drinking some Jim Bean, a little drunk, watched the new Avengers movie a little while ago, and my typing is shit (due to the drinking), but thank God for spell check.  I really don’t have a particular topic to write about, so I’ll go with the google image of my house:

I didn’t take that picture – Google did, and at the perfect time, during Halloween when I had the yard decked out to represent the zombie apocalypse. Honestly, I think it’s pretty awesome that my house is captured for at least the next couple of years with an image of my badass holiday spirit. Next year it’s going to be chicken wire ghosts (look it up. They look pretty sweet). I’m probably going to have a couple of ghostly girls doing jump rope, maybe have a ghost kid sitting on the roof, who knows. Either way, I think I’m going to finish watching “The Babadook” and go to sleep. Happy May to all, and to all a good night.




,

1 comment: